I have shot and edited a variety of long format video projects:
- Jean Paul Gaultier “Tout Beau Tout Propre” makeup for men launch
- Narciso Rodriguez “For Her” fragrance launch
- Issey Miyake “Le Bleu d’Issey” fragrance launch
- Yves St. Laurent “Cinema” fragrance launch
- “Hosting of the Bards” music and poetry festival featuring Suzanne Vega
- Dave’s True Story Live at Bennett Studios - concert for WFUV
I spearheaded and executed video production to sell ad agency concepts, most notably Hendrick Motorsports’ NASCAR drivers Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson, to Pennzoil-Quaker State. I’ve documented Quaker State motor oil shoots featuring Cal Ripken, Jr., Denis Leary, and Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top.
Also, I’ve shot independent documentary projects for “Wigstock 2005” at Tompkins Square Park, NY; “The Gates” at New York’s Central Park, and “Upstairs Sessions” at The Living Room in New York, featuring Kelly Flint.